Modern-day advancements in technology have made it possible for all types of procedures and treatments. Years ago, dental treatments were very limited. People could only be helped as much as the knowledge and technology of the time permitted.
We’re pleased to offer a variety of dental technologies at Drs Chapman & Owens designed to help craft your smile to perfection. Many of our technologies also enable us to be able to contribute to your overall oral health and comfort as well, which are our top priorities.
Types of Dental Technologies Drs Chapman & Owens Use
From x-ray machines to machines that mold dental crowns perfectly contoured to your mouth and smile, we’ve got a lot to offer by way of dental technology:
- CEREC: Our CEREC same-day crown device allows us to create the crowns you need quickly. You won’t have to wait for days and make multiple appointments; we’ll get you in and have your crown ready to go in one day!
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening: The technology behind Zoom! Teeth Whitening is sure to get you the results you’re looking for faster than ever before.
- Dexis Sensor: Digital radiography allows us to capture images of your teeth quickly without having to upload images because they’re connected directly to the computer. We do this with our Dexis Sensor, and we’re the first office in the area to get such sophisticated digital radiology. The system reduces radiation exposure while capturing digital images that are the highest-quality images we’ve yet been able to take of teeth.
- Intraoral Cameras: Intraoral cameras allow patients to see the inside of their mouth. The cameras are connected to the computer. As we scan through your mouth, you can watch from the screen right next to you.
- Computers in each operatory: We believe it is important to provide the same quality of dental technology and care to each patient. That’s why we make sure each operatory in our office is equipped with all the technology necessary to make your experience with us enjoyable, safe, and informative.
We love what our technology can do for your health and your experience here at Drs Chapman & Owens.
Contact us today with questions about our dental technology or to set up an appointment.